31 March, 2007

"You're Beautiful" parody: "Parole"

Well, I really love the song, so I thought, let's write a parody. Temme if you like it. Unfortunately (or fortunately, the way you look at it), I won't be able to sing it, so I'll just write it. Imagine it being sung, and if you haven't heard the original, click on the link. It's nice, and you'll be able to appreciate the parody better. :)

Parole

My plan was brilliant.

My plan was brilliant,
The cash was hard.
We saw a bank,
With a lone guard.
We talked about it on the subway
The guard with another man.
But we won't lose no sleep on that
'Cause we had a plan.

(Now) You're out on parole. You're out on parole.
You're out on parole, I'm in.
They saw my face, on a "wanted" page,
And I didn't know what to do,
When they caught me in the loo.

Yeah, it caught our eye,
As we whizzed on by,
I could see from your face, that you'd
Fucking try,
And I didn't think that they'd see us again
As we shared the loot that'd last till the end.

(But) you're out on parole, you're out on parole,
You're out on parole, I'm in.
They saw my face, on a wanted page,
And I dunno what to do,
I'll never be with you.

You're out on parole, you're out on parole,
You're out on parole, I'm in.
There must be a policeman with a smile on his face,
When he caught up with me in the loo.

But it's time to face the truth,
All the cash was taken by you.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just love the way it fits so perfectly in the tune. And it's so funny! Somebody should digg this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad ^^ If you haven't, check out the Weird Al parody, You're Pitiful; it's pretty funny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, bro! Surely one of the increasingly rare gems. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! That's really cute :)

    Gah! Everyone's talented but me!

    ReplyDelete